Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TIADA YANG KEKAL DI DUNIA PINJAMAN

Sedih sedih.. pagi ni bukak Fesbuk, my girl friend lost her husband suddenly. She is braving through the grief with their only child and my heart goes out to them both upon seeing the pictures of the late hubby and their daughter just a day before he passed away. Sedih sangat tengok gambar-gambar arwah.

Ini pagi ni, semalam pulak dengar cerita my colleague lost her unborn baby at 8 months. Baby stopped breathing suddenly. Then hari ni jugak another news - my colleague's baby is struggling on life support upon birth due to strangled cord around his neck.

Teringat kisah sendiri.
I've lost a baby before.
I went through confinement without a baby.
I've experience tending to sick fragile baby in hospital.
Memang perit.
Memang sakit.
Hidup macam tak ada makna.
Yang membantu aku 'hidup' semula - suami.

Jadi kepada my girl friend yang kehilangan suaminya itu - I don't know how you are going through this but I know you will be just fine for the sake of your little precious. Al-Fatihah to your late husband.



Ada ke mak yang tak sayu tengok tangan babynye berbalut gini.



P/S: mood hari ni agak mendung kelabu bak langit nak turun hujan. 

2 respon yang Tuan Kemah dah baca:

zuwaidah said...

al fatihah untuk mereka yang telah pergi meninggalkan kita...semoga mereka ditempatkan berserta org2 yang beriman dan beramal soleh....aminnnnn

kechixx said...

Al-Fatihah...semoga rohnya di semadikan bersama orang2 yg beriman..Amin..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tinggal Link Kat Sini Ye!