Thursday, June 30, 2011

BYSMHABBFT-OUS!

Okay okay I just need to write this down.

Went to one of my Facebook fren's wall today to wish her Happy Birthday, cos you know, it's her birthday and she wished me at my wall last time so it's only fair that I do the same to her wall I mean, and not to her handphone cos we are not that close anyway and she would not have registered my number in her HP and my well wish could end up being deleted, so..anyway..
I scrolled her wall and Oh My Allah! (sumbody said not to use OMG, will story about that sometime).

About 90% of her well wishes (most of them are her 20-or-so year olds college friends) used these 2 alphabets to wish her - HB!


What?!!

I know that stands for Happy Birthday but would it hurt your fingers to type the rest of the alphabets which are a,p,p,y,i,r,t,h,d,a and y?

See? I did it in a jiff and no, my fingers are not hurt at all!
Huh, U students!

If I'm HER, I would not be so thrilled to receive these wishes at all! I will not be HAPPY at all cos it doesn't even spelt HAPPY!

Come on laa pemalas! Shortforms are becoming too much of an 'in' trend now that it is WRONGLY used on PCs instead of only at the limited-word-count smses!

I see that these U students trends will start from 1 single individual and another follows and then another saw it and follows and so gradually in became the 'in' trend for their so-called community.
Followers! Be a leader lah budak-budak woi!

Kenapa la budak-budak U sekarang ni buat trend vudus camni pun aku tak paham. Uik marah aku kata budak U? Ye lah!
Member-member aku (whom by the way left campus life like 10 years ago) semua guna HAPPY BIRTHDAY full, well spelt, nicely accessorised with 'semoga panjang umur murah rezeki, many happy returns, semoga bertambah tahun bertambah bini opps anak' nice well wishes to my FB wall on my birthday. Kan ke sedap dibaca dan menggembirakan si penerima?
Sheeesh..

Ok tu je nak bebel. :-)

Babai!

Eh, lupa, to my fellow readers who belong in the HB-wishers group:  B!
Ha, ko pikir la sendiri perkataan apa aku maksudkan tu ye.


By the way, my entri title stands for - BENDA YANG SANGAT MENJENGKELKAN HATI AKU BILA BUKAK FACEBOOK TADI - OVER USED SHORTFORMS!




P/S: my apologies to the secluded percent of U students who clearly are not in this group I was rambling about but TERASA bila acik dok sebut-sebut U students tu ye. Yes you are my favourites. Jaga negara kita baik-baik macam zaman Tun Mahathir dulu bila acik dah tuo nanti ye! Pis!



0 respon yang Tuan Kemah dah baca:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tinggal Link Kat Sini Ye!